<bundle clear="true" file="${islpath}/BANDA6.xidv" wait="true"/>
<image file="${islpath}/BANDA6.png"/>
</isl>

The BANDA6.xidv bundle contains the following:
three satellite data for the infrared band and deployed in the region of mexico
05-04-2004 19:15:00 z
05-04-2004 20:15:00 z
05-04-2004 21:15:00 z

when i run the script ( / home / mcidasv / McIDAS-V-System / runMcV / home/mcidasv/ISL/BANDA6.isl)
I get not any error, the bundle is loaded correctly, but I only get the image of the day 05-04-2004 19:15:00 z ( The final product is BANDA6.PNG)
How I do to get the other two images?

How I can load satellites data , without going through a bundle. My data is stored in a local directory (/ home / mcidasv / Data)?

I'm working with a database of satellites very long. Sometimes I need to load up to 20 satellite imagery data. What is the best way to call or load this data?
Attachments
BANDA6.xidv
(128.75 KiB) Downloaded 683 times
Boris_MCS
glez_b

Re: How Load Data without To Use Bundle?

Post by glez_b »

correction of post:
The script BANDA6.isl works well, I thought that images that are displayed when running the script is kept in the same place where BANDA6.xidv file is located (/ home / user / ISL). Actually the images are stored in the temporary directory of McIDAS-V (/ home/mcidasv/McIDAS-V/tmp/images_1331248529254). Is there any way to change the path location for any picture that emerges when you run a script?

With respect to questions of the previous message, if anyone knows, your answer would be very valuable for my
Boris_MCS