color bar on plot disappearing

Errors and unexpected results
kbedka1

color bar on plot disappearing

Post by kbedka1 »

I saved a bundle with a color bar on the bottom of the plot. When I reloaded, the color bar was gone. When I go to the properties for the plot, the "visible" checkbox is still selected, so Mc-V thinks it is somehere, but I cannot get it to appear on the plot.

Also, when loading data from ADDE, a contour plan view is not available. It would be helpful to have this capability for all image data.
barryr

Re: color bar on plot disappearing

Post by barryr »

Hi Kris,
Is there any chance you were running version 1.0beta5 when this occurred?

I ask because there are known problems with color bars not being saved/restored correctly with bundles in beta5. The bugs are supposedly fixed, so should work correctly in beta6 when it's available. (They should also be fixed in the current nightly builds, but those have a major problem in that the server manager is undergoing massive changes, such that we can't recommend it at all if you use ADDE local or remote servers.)
kbedka1

Post by kbedka1 »

I think I was using beta5, kinda puts me between a rock and a hard place, do I want my plot to look a certain way and maintain that formatting over time, or do I want to actually be able to access my data?
jessica.braun

Post by jessica.braun »

Kris,

As far as your other comment about contouring image data, I've written up an inquiry for this.

~Jess