Colorbar option in captureImage

Errors and unexpected results
joleenf

Colorbar option in captureImage

Post by joleenf »

Hi,

Following the documentation, I tried using "ShowLines" as one of the Colorbar parameters for captureImage. This did not work, but "showLines" does.

Thanks,
Joleen
bobc

Re: Colorbar option in captureImage

Post by bobc »

Hi Joleen -

Thanks for pointing this out. I updated the documentation for colorbar in captureImage to use showLines instead of ShowLines.

Thanks again -
Bob Carp
joleenf

Post by joleenf »

Hi,

Thanks Bob.

Question, it seems that when I was using writeImage, I was able to specify the fontface and fontsize parameters of the overlay tag for the colorbar text. So for writeImage:

"colorbar width=700 height=20 anchor=UM place=UM,0,30 tickmarks=21 showlines=true fontsize=24"

The fontsize, fontface options do not work for captureImage. Is there a way to do this with captureImage?

Thanks,
Joleen
bobc

Post by bobc »

Hi Joleen -

It looks like the fontSize and fontFace keywords from writeImage haven't made it over to captureImage for the Colorbar formatting option. Both of these are erroring as unexpected keyword arguments. These two keywords are valid for the TextOverlay formatting option, though. I wrote this up as Inquiry 2152. I'm not seeing a workaround for this currently using captureImage.

Thanks for reporting this -
Bob