2010 McIDAS Users' Group Meeting

Check here first
beckys

2010 McIDAS Users' Group Meeting

Post by beckys »

Please mark your calendars for the 2010 McIDAS Users' Group Meeting scheduled for October 25-28, 2010 in Madison, Wisconsin.

The current plan is to have the meeting on Monday and Tuesday and McIDAS-V training sessions on Wednesday and Thursday. More information will be available on the McIDAS website this summer.

We hope to see you all here in Madison!

- Becky
beckys

Re: 2010 McIDAS Users' Group Meeting

Post by beckys »

Online registration is now available for the 2010 McIDAS Users' Group (MUG) Meeting to be held October 25-28, 2010 in Madison, Wisconsin.

The meeting information and registration form can be found on the the MUG meeting webpage -- http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/mcidas/mug_meeting/2010/

The planned schedule is for meeting presentations on Monday and Tuesday, and optional hands-on training sessions with the newest version of McIDAS-V on Wednesday and Thursday. There is one fee for the Meeting Registration, and an additional fee if you opt to register for either of the one-day training sessions. There is a beginner session available for those who have never used McIDAS-V, and there is an advanced training session for those interested in learning about using McIDAS-V for background processing. A more formalized agenda will be added to the website in the coming weeks.

Please let me know if you have any questions. We hope to see you all here in Madison in October!
- Becky
beckys

Post by beckys »

Hello McIDAS Users -

Are you interested in giving a talk at the McIDAS Users' Group Meeting in October? We are in the process of putting together the agenda and have several 10-30 minute slots available.

We're especially interested in people talking about how they're using McIDAS in their work. It can be McIDAS-X, -XCD, -V, SDI or even openADDE. I know there's a lot of great work going on in the world of McIDAS that would be very interesting to other McIDAS users, and hope that you're willing to share.

If you're interested, please let me know the working title for your talk, a brief description, and how long you'd like for your presentation. We will do our best to accommodate all of your requests. If you'd like to participate, please respond to me by September 17th.

Thank you!
- Becky
beckys

Post by beckys »

The presentations from the 2010 McIDAS Users' Group Meeting are now on the MUG Meeting webpage - http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/mcidas/mug_meeting/2010/

Thank you to all who attended and to all of the wonderful speakers. It was a very successful meeting and a great exchange of ideas!

- Becky